It’s time to reclaim you at
the Luscious Mother Weekend
January 10-12 in Durham, NC
Do you wake up already exhausted, wondering if you’re going to have the energy to make it through the day? Is your life a never-ending balancing act that leaves you feeling like you’re never great at any one thing? Taking care of everyone else, do you when it’ll be YOUR turn?
Do you know that something needs to change, but you have no idea where to start?
Have you been feeling…
If more than 3 of those descriptions described your current status, it’s time for a weekend – Luscious Mother style.
Spend the weekend getting back to your truest self in the company of a conscious, powerful group of like-minded women. You’ll begin to see there’s no way to be a perfect mom, but a million ways to be a great one.
Here’s what you’ll get each day:
- POWERFUL CONVERSATIONS: Discussions that will get you thinking in new ways about your life and yourself. The conversations at the Luscious Mother retreat are meant to connect us deeply to the things we desire the most and move us forward powerfully toward those things. The exercises are designed to help each woman feel safe and heard while looking for ways to see things through a new lens. You know the experience of having a great cry and you let it all out and feel better and get to move on with life and your awesomeness? That. Times one million. Sarah leads the weekend with straight talk, humor and down-to-earth conversations with real-life applications.
- CONNECTION: The women that show up for these retreats are generally badass women who have careers, are thoughtful & conscious and want to be amazing mothers/partners/friends/daughters and are often lacking in their own self-care. This retreat shines a light in the areas that we tend to ignore. As Moms, we have a ton to deal with, be with and take care of. We are going to take a good, long look at what you really want and what’s in the way. With 50 of your new best friends.
- COACHING: Coaching in small groups. There will be coaches on hand to support you in small group coaching conversations, as well as sharing with other women in breakout groups. Additionally, there will be coaches available to support you one-on-one during the weekend. Basically, an all-weekend nurture-fest, all for you. Someone asking you what you need, how they can help you (vs. the other way around at Mom’s restaurant or Mom’s housekeeping service). We are going to take care of you!
- NOURISHMENT: Fresh, delicious lunch on Saturday & Sunday. After the most recent retreat, the women shared, “I wish I could eat like this every day.” Yup, snacks and healthy goodies galore.
What you’ll bring back to your regularly scheduled life:
- Tools for dismantling guilt for good. We are going to look at the roots of guilt and teach you strategies to put guilt in its place—far, far away from you.
- The concepts we are working through over the weekend will impact all areas of your life, your work, your parenting and your primary relationship. You will look at the dangers of having expectations and the power in creating your life because you say so. We will look at what it means to re-invent something—looking through the lens of all the things we discussed above as access points.
- Letting go of what no longer serves you—this is one of the biggest gifts of the retreat. Recently a friend was sharing with me about some wisdom dropped on him by a Lyft driver: The Earth is forgiveness school. I almost fell out of my chair because it is the truth, for real. We are going to look at those areas of life where we aren’t forgiving ourselves and others – and then we’ll hear a personal tale from an amazing author/speaker on the ultimate in forgiveness.
- Exploration into the key tenets of building and living a Luscious Life; identifying where you are rocking it and where you need support.This is one of the most exciting parts of the retreat. These are the key ingredients that I have created for my forthcoming book (gulp) and will be unveiling at the retreat.
- Getting into the driver’s seat of your own life (no more waiting for other people to show up the way you want them to). Put another way, “Tell me what you want, what you really, really want.”
The Nitty Gritty
Friday, January 10
6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 11
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Sunday, January 12
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3259 Rose of Sharon Rd
Durham, NC 27712
Many of our mamas are local and like to go home each evening. If that’s not you, hit us up – we’re happy to provide a range of hotels nearby.
READY FOR THE LUSCIOUS MOTHER WEEKEND?
Gift Yo Self
Give yourself an amazing weekend to re-connect with yourself & other luscious women.
Give as a Gift
Give a friend or loved one the gift of a life changing Luscious Mother weekend retreat.
Buddy Up & Save
Bring a friend, save money, and have an incredible weekend together you will never forget.
Hot Praise from Cool Mamas
“[Loved the] opportunity to discuss again many of the concepts I’ve learned in coaching, the realization that I want to figure out how to bring this into my everyday life and putting it out there so that I stick to it…Sarah is incredibly special and time spent with Sarah and the women in her life is guaranteed to be time well spent. I would ESPECIALLY recommend it to anyone not already in individual coaching with Sarah because I know that these ideas/concepts, lens/framework etc. have truly been life changing for me.” – Anna Tartak
Q&A with Luscious Mother
A: All the better! The exercises we’ll do over the weekend will have you feeling like you’ve made 50 new besties by Sunday. There will be lots of women flying solo.
Q: What if I don’t feel Luscious? As in: I’m in Charlotte, NC and Luscious is about as far away as Antarctica.
A: No problem, Mama! That’s EXACTLY what this weekend is for: to get back to you. To tap into that eternal Luscious well that has run dry on you at the moment.
Q. What should I wear?
Things that make you feel Luscious. Be comfortable, be fabulous, be/do you. I’m always one for layers because I get cold.
Q. Do I need to prepare beforehand?
Just bring yourself, a willingness to dig deep and an appetite for Lusciousness.
Q. Are cell phones allowed?
As mamas, we may need to check in on our lives-in-progress from time to time. That’s why we’ll have breaks in between sessions and at lunch so you can check in at home/work. Other than that, we encourage you to cut the cord and immerse yourself in the retreat without any distractions, which will help you get the most out of the experience.
Q. I work all week and I’m afraid to take more time away from my family. How do I know this will be worth it?
I get it. Any time you invest in yourself and are open to growth will innately be valuable. And if you’ve read this far, clearly there is something here for you! It may simply be giving yourself permission to take time for you and/or trusting yourself that you will create something awesome by attending and participating. If you feel stuck, let’s talk.
Q: What happens if I have to cancel at the last minute?
A: Up to two weeks prior, a full refund will be issued. After the two week mark, no refunds will be issued, however you can use your credit towards coaching or the next retreat (good for six months after original purchase).
Q: How do I get my spouse or partner on board? How will this be valuable for the whole family?
A: First, you’ve gotta be in 150%. When Mama realizes that when she works on herself–everyone in her life wins. Her partner wins. Her employer wins. Her kids win. When Mama is happy, everything is better. When Mama has a full tank, life works for all parties. Sarah’s clients tell her over and over that spouses are happy as clams because Mama feels connected, alive and has tools to see things in a new way. Particularly around marriage, partners and family dynamics. Biggest win-win out there. Then share that win-win with your spouse or partner!
Sarah Olin, PCC, is a Life Coach for Moms, working with badass Wall Street moms to entrepreneurs to wives of professional athletes to moms who homeschool. Sarah brings play, humor and sass to the challenges of motherhood.
Kristin Baker, ACC is a Life Coach for moms who brings compassion (and a LARGE dose of silliness) to all things motherhood. She helps moms who are feeling spread thin learn how to prioritize themselves, so they can relish motherhood and live a big, full life.
Still Not Sure? I Totally Get It.
My weekends and time with my family is extremely precious to me. You might need some support in looking at some fears, resistance and guilt around taking this time for you. And I totally have your back. Give me a call or drop me a message.
Let’s talk, Mama. I’m good like that.